Mato, means soil in Nepali, Soil, represents all natural life and our connection with nature and each other.
Our inspiration goes back to the olden days when terracotta was used to store water and Mato cups, used to sip tea on the roadside.
Fragrance Profile: This candle is scented with sandalwood oil to match the weather and help soothe your summer evenings.
Burn time: 60 hours
- Let the Candle burn for at least 4 hours in the First Run.
- Trim the wick to 1/4th inch after every burn (or whenever you notice black smoke).
- Don't leave burning candles Unattended.
- Keep away from Children and Pets.
- Do not burn till the end of Jar ( stop burning when 1/2 inch of unmelted wax remains)
- Complete Handmade manufacturing process which ensures Environment-Friendly Products.
- Constant Testing and Experimentation to guarantee a Healthy Experience to all of you.
- No use of Chemicals or toxic scents for a natural and organic atmosphere around you.
- Use of Vegetable Waxes that are proved to be carbon-free, resulting in Smoke-free Candles.
- Smooth and Steady burn for a Long - Lasting Life of a Candle
All products are completely handmade and handcrafted by the artisans of Nepal, there may be slight variation in each product as they are unique in nature.
Note: Prices valid for purchase in India only. All our products are handmade in Nepal.